Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library provides several spaces for patrons to work independently, study in a small group setting, or for leisure purposes.
10 Mac Apple Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis for Students, Alumni, Faculty, and Staff to utilize. Guests may also use these computers, but priority is reserved for Students.
All Library computers are in a public area and patrons may be involuntarily exposed to what others are viewing and searching online. Users should remain sensitive to the fact that they are working in a public environment shared by people of all ages. Patrons must respect others’ privacy by not attempting to observe or comment on what others are viewing.
Patrons must use headphones when listening to audio content, and keep the volume low to not disturb others.
Patrons should not misuse computer equipment or software. Misuse includes but is not limited to the following:
- Viewing material that violates federal, state or local laws or regulations, including those regarding accessing, viewing, printing and distributing obscenity or child pornography
- Hacking into the library computer system or any other computer system
- Mishandling, damaging or attempting to damage computer equipment or software; tampering with computer settings; stealing computer’s mouse pads or cables
- Interfering with system operations, integrity or security
- Attempting to gain or gaining access to another person’s files or authorization code
- Displaying or printing materials that violate The Los Angeles Film School’s policy on sexual harassment.
- Engaging in any activity that is deliberately offensive or creates an intimidating or hostile environment
- Telnetting to outside locations on a Library Resource Computer
- Violating copyright laws and software licensing agreements or the policies of the individual websites that you view
- Failing to pay for printing
- Refusing or ignoring a staff person’s request to give up a computer
- Failing to comply with time limits
- Microsoft Office 396 Education
- Adobe Acrobat
- Final Draft
The Library provides two independent tables. Please note that there is minimal talking allowed at the Library (as long as it doesn’t disturb others).
The Library provides one small group table suitable for 2-3 people. Please note that there is minimal talking allowed at the Library (as long as it doesn’t disturb others).