We encourage our patrons to use KOHA, the Library's Digital Catalog!
With Koha, you will be able to:
- Access our public catalog via any mobile device
- Review your current checkouts, renew materials, and place holds online
- View detailed fine information and pay fees online via PayPal
- Save searches so you're alerted when new materials arrive
- Select and change notification format preferences (phone or email) as well as the frequency you receive these notifications
- Add your own tags, comments/reviews, and star ratings to titles
- Make purchase suggestions online
- Create, manage and share lists of your favorite books
- And much more!
For more information and instructions about how to use our library catalog Koha, please view the tutorials below. In addition, you may also view tutorials created and produced by the ByWater Solutions Team.